Second Lieutenant JONATHAN S BASSETT, the JSGME Board's decision is: You are selected for FAMILY MEDICINE. Repeat-you are selected for FAMILY MEDICINE. The training location is EHRLING BERGQUIST with training to begin on or about 01 July 2010 and ending 30 June 2013.
How do you feel about that? 
We are heading off to Omaha, Nebraska for residency!!




9 comments:
Awesome!
YAY!! I am SO excited for you guys and so jealous at the same time. I can't wait for March! Congrats on all your hard word Jon and Mel!
CONGRATS!!!!
CONGRATS!!! We should be done about the same time!!!!
Congratulations! My stepdad is from there and thinks it's the BEST!
Repeat after me . . .
GO BIG RED!
You'll need to know that there :)
Way to go Jay!!! We were secretly hoping for the proximity of LV, but know you wanted Omaha, so we are excited as well. Ma has already loaded up the gun cabinet and is ready for a road trip. Let's get on with it!!!
Love, Pa
How exciting! Congrats!
Love all the pics. I'm so sorry about Livy and the haircut, she is still a sweetie. Congratulations on your next big adventure! I was hoping for Beal AFB (I don't know if that was still an option) My grandparnets live in Lincoln.
Wow, I have missed a LOT! I really need to get back into the whole blogging thing, but am struggling, kindof like how I am struggling in sending out the christmas cards I got that are sitting right by the door reminding me everytime I walk by. YEA, for Jon, (and the rest of you who get to move too!), scope out all the fun spots for when we come visit! love ya
Post a Comment