Thursday, September 16, 2010

ms. sofia

I love this girl!
Whether she is trying Mr. Potato Head's glasses on...
or lounging and posing like she is some kind of super model. Just wish she could talk though, so we could stop with the ongoing screaming communication skills.

5 comments:

Donene said...

Oh, Sofia, you are so darling! I just want to squeeze you!!

Claudia said...

Those photos are so very cute Melanie! And, yes she is adorable! I did chuckle about her communication skills! Brought back memories of when you were visiting. Won't be long before she will discover her 'voice', talking voice, that is.
Claudia

Rachel said...

Love the supermodel pose in the diaper :) classic!

rosenay said...

I know it is too late for this cutie, but my niece taught her kids sign language as infants. It helped a lot with communication.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I know how you feel, Grace is now 2 and she's talking more, but still sometimes we have a language barrier. Why, oh why, can't we remember our baby talking days so what our kids say can easily be translated!