Sunday, February 27, 2011

bathroom tile

We finally have gotten around to one of the last things that we wanted to do as home upgrades. All of our bathrooms have linoleum in them, and we wanted to put some tile in them. We do only have one bathroom done, with 2 more to go, but I have loved the difference and feel that it gives.
Here is the bathroom with the old linoleum...
and here is the after. After looking at the pictures it doesn't seem like much of a change. The tile is close to the same design and color as the linoleum. (Which is why we have waited so long to do the floors, because it wasn't that ugly of linoleum.) Next, on to our bathroom so we can get rid of the carpet where our tub is. And not have to worry so much about the kids splashing, and when they get out of the tub making big puddles.

6 comments:

Claudia said...

Looks great! I'm impressed. You will love the tile. Out with the old and in with the new...

Claudia said...

How could I forget to mention those cute little kids in the bathtub! Adorable...
Love, Gpa

Rachel said...

I think it looks great :)

Donene said...

It looks great and you will love the clean up! I love Liv's face in the first picture, didn't want her picture taken, huh! Very cute!

kate said...

tile is awesome! love that first picture, our toilet has been in the bathtub many a time for tiling projects! good for you DIYers. loving your photography, mel. are you using a 50mm lens? you catch such pretty light in your photos.

Claudia said...

You did a great job! Love the tile and love the look. I do LOVE tile in bathrooms and so will you!
And, those 'bathing beauties' sure are cute! Claudia