This cute girl celebrated her 4th birthday yesterday. And she couldn't have been more excited!
She helped me make her cake and of course got to eat the best part.
She LOVES Rapunzel, and wants her hair to be as long as Rapunzels hair.
In the morning after we dropped Jaedon off at school, she said, "This is a great day."
Yes, yes it is Liv.
We love you!




4 comments:
I love how excited she is. You can see it from everything about her. I love little kid bdays :)
Happy Happy Birthday! I love Liv's long hair! Ava has been asking when Livy is coming back. She sure misses her.
Livy is so photogenic!! She is beautiful inside and out!! And, yes we missed the day!!! I thought of it Tuesday and then again today!!! Sorry our birthday wish is a day late, but we certainly hope it was a most happy one. Looking at the photos I would say it was a success. Happy, Happy Birthday Livy!! We love you sweetie pie. Grandma Bassettt
It was great day to be here, I love how excited she was and stil is about her birthday. Happy birthday sweet Livy!
Post a Comment