Jon has been away all this month, and when dad is away we usually party. :) Not because he is away, but because it takes our mind off of him being gone. One more week is all!
We had a movie night a couple of weeks ago and the kids slept on the air mattress in the Family room. I wish I would have gotten pictures of them then. Then last night they had another movie night in our bed. I slept in Sof's bed. I didn't get any pictures last night. But as I was down here on the computer I could hear laughter and little giggles coming from upstairs as they were waking up. So I grabbed the camera and didn't want to miss the oppurtunity. They were all ready starting the movie where they left off when I got up there.
Here you can see we have done some painting. I have wanted to paint an accent wall in our bedroom of blue for quite some time, but was afraid to paint the whole room blue. But then I found an idea off of lovely Pinterest and fell in love with it. So we decided to go ahead and do it. And I absolutely LOVE the way it turned out!!
And here is just a picture I got of Sof the other day playing around with the camera. I love this little girlies eyes.




6 comments:
I seriously LOVE what you did for the accent wall. Those diamonds are beautiful! (love the blue, too)
I love the wall. It turned out so good. I also love the blue. It is my favorite color you know :).
I remember having sleepovers with my siblings whenever my dad was gone (he wasn't gone too often, mostly on scout campouts), but it was great when he did. Those are the memories that will last a lifetime!
YES, your wall is definitely a keeper! I love the color and because it is paint an not wall paper it will be easy when you want to change it. I wouldn't change it though, it is great! Love the sleep over pictures and that you are such a great mom!
I love your wall too! It adds so much to the room. Glad you guys are surviving without Jon for the month. You are definitely mother of the year!
Your bedroom is beautiful Melanie. Great job! Especially love those three little ones in your bed!
Maximum coolness points as usual! How did you keep the lines so straight? Lazer level and a yardstick? Awesome.
Post a Comment