Make sure to watch the video first before reading
I thought this was fitting being April's Fools Day.
Have you realized yet that that wasn't Jack? :)
The first clip of Jaedon sitting up is about the age of Jack right now. As Jack has gotten older I have told myself that he looks a lot like Jaedon did as a baby. But when we saw the videos of Jaedon, I couldn't believe how close they actually are in looks, and mannerisms. The kids even have a hard time telling them apart. When I was playing the video of Jaedon the kids kept saying, "Hey there's Jack."
Here is Jack making his debut of learning to crawl. It is crazy how one day they all of a sudden just pick up something and they are off.




1 comments:
Yep, he looks like Jaedon, the only way I knew it wasn't Jack was the carpet, I went hey, that isn't their carpet, but then realized it was Jaedon! Cute!!
Post a Comment