Friday, November 22, 2013

disney world

*Warning* Picture overload! Because I don't want to do divide it up into different posts. :)
Last week we headed out to Orlando for some "adventure" and "magic". Our first stop was Universal Studios because all the kids have talked about is going to Harry Potter World.
 We arrived, and it did not disappoint!
 One of the first things they wanted was to get their wands. That is the one and only souvenir they talked about as well. Jaedon got the Elder wand. Olivia got Luna Lovegoods, and Sofia got Hermione Grangers.
 We even tried butter beer and pumpkin juice. The kids didn't like the pumpkin juice very much, but I did. I drank the whole thing and then went on the Harry Potter ride. Boy was I sick after that!
 Goofing off in Dr Suess Land
 I think Sofia's favorite part of the trip was meeting all the characters. If she saw a character she wanted to go give them a hug. We even lost sight of her for a little bit, and guess where we found her. Holding onto Thing 1's hand walking around. :)
 We had to meet these two because they were the only girl superheroes in this side of the park.
 Day 2 we headed to Magic Kingdom.
 The girls got to meet some princesses. Jaedon didn't think this park was as fun. No big roller coasters, and just girlie stuff every where.
 Day 3 we headed to Epcot, and this day was pretty windy and cold. We forgot the kids jackets and so they scored some new Disney ones. This was probably Jaedon's favorite Disney park because he got to design a test track car, and design and ride a simulated roller coaster.
 Day 4 we headed back to Universal Studios but to the Universal side of the park. The kids love Despicable Me.
 Livy is quite the roller coaster rider. On all the big rides like this, she always has her hands up and leaves them up the whole time.
 This was probably Sofia's favorite. She went on it again and again. Which surprised me because she hates water splashed on her. As you can see Livy got some splashed into her face.
And we got to play around in Sponge Bob's house with Gary.
 Once again Sofia with the characters.
 And finally someone that Jaedon could get a picture with.
 I think we all liked Universal better than Disney
 Then we headed back to Harry Potter World one last time.
Day 5 we went to Hollywood Studios. I wish I would have known about the Jedi training. It was all filled for the day by the time we knew they could sign up to become one.
Jack using the force. 
 Toy Story was a pretty fun ride
 Jaedon and Livy rode the Tower of Terror 4 times. And of course Livy had her hands up on it.
 Day 6 was a little rainy. We went to Animal Kingdom and all we did was ride Mt. Everest and go on the Safari. Which both were very fun. After wards we went back to the hotel and rest so that we could go back to Magic Kingdom later than night and stay a little later for the shows and parades they had.
 We did debate for awhile if we should even go back to Magic Kingdom, but I am glad we did. It was fun to see things lit up at night.
Rapunzel's tower.
 The teacups. This was one ride that Jaedon kept insisting on going on.
 My little teacup partner.
 Sofia the crazy driver. She loved it!
 And more princesses!
 By the end of the night and week this is how we looked...
Overall though it was a great trip, and very fun. Especially as a parent to see your children get so excited for things.

6 comments:

kate said...

that brought back happy memories of our trip. so glad you got to go!

Lance n Amber said...

How fun! I love Disney world!!

Donene said...

Love all of the pictures and it looks like so much fun!!! I love the last attitude picture.

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone had a blast. Love the pictures. Thanks for sharing!
Grandpa B

Claudia said...

What an enjoyable post to see and read! Why is it Jack makes me chuckle? And yes, I can just see Sofia giving everyone loves. She is little Miss Cuddle Bugs! I think the Tea Cup ride would be my favorite! Jaedon looks like he could still keep on going, but the girls look like they have had enough for the day. So glad you were able to go! Family vacations are great fun! And I am certain you and Jon never lost patience with the kiddos!~!

Halo BW said...

Holiday well spent!

https://www.cekaja.com/info/resep-jeroan-sapi