I went in to check on Jaedon last night before going to bed myself, and this is the position he was in. I had to just smile, and think of what a silly child I have at times. I just love my little family!!
14 years ago
I went in to check on Jaedon last night before going to bed myself, and this is the position he was in. I had to just smile, and think of what a silly child I have at times. I just love my little family!!
Posted by
Unknown
at
9:25 AM
2 comments:
Mel,
That is so funny! I am SOOO glad you started a blog. I love it. Your family is absolutly darling!!
I too am so glad you started a blog. I don't know how he can sleep like that. I wish I was still flexible like these little kids are! We just moved into our new home and the thought of decorating for Christmas is so overwhelming, so I think we will do the 3 tree thing too! When are you coming to visit?
Post a Comment