Olivia had her 2 month appointment yesterday, and got her shots. That is always sad when you have to inflict pain upon your child, but I guess it is for a good reason. But we always knew she was a BIG girl, but she weighed 16 lbs. 4.5 oz., and was 24.5 inches long. She is one chunky-monkey!! So I had to take a picture so you could see some of her rolls. Her diaper is actually hiding a couple too. At this rate, I am going to have to get her a training bra soon!! ;)





5 comments:
That is the CUTEST little picture of Olivia!! It just made me smile to see it. Kate has her 6 month appointment coming up, I wonder how she'll stack up!
oh she is so cute! I think a training bra might be a little later down the line though. That picture in your banner of both their hands might be the cutest thing I have ever seen!!
Hey Mel! It's Alyson (Storey) Law and I found you through Tia. :) Your family is adorable, especially that chunky little Olivia! You look great too and it is so great see you and catch up on your life! You can pop onto my blog at alysonlaw.blogspot.com if you'd like. Happy holidays!
What a cutie. I love the rolls. I think chunky babies are the cutest! Gracie had her shots Thursday and it seems like it takes a few days before she is back to her normal self, but it seems like she is giving me the skunk eye now because she trusted me and I let someone stab her. Poor baby. I think it is harder on me than it is her!
Can I come when you shop for the training bra?
Post a Comment