Jon and the kids were out the other day enjoying the crisp fall day playing in the leaves. When I came out this is what I found.
Flying high
When Jon would throw the leaves he would get such a big pile that at times it would almost knock the kids over.

Best Dad EVER!!
And this is what Sofia was doing while they were outside playing




6 comments:
dang that's a lot of leaves! and what a cute little squeaker. you have such happy kids!
How fun that Jon played in the leaves, do you remember playing in the leaves at the campground? It was so fun to watch and see the kids disappear in the leaves. Sofia is growing and is so cute!
Great pictures! What a fun pile of leaves! Huge! ya can't find that in St. George. How fun. I love fall leaves, my favorite.
Wow, what a pile of leaves! Beats anything we've ever seen! It was great fun watching all the fun you had as a family, and we loved the clip of Sofia. Gotta love that squeal!!
How Fun! I think I need a Hershey park.
Every year the BEST place to find HUGE piles of leaves is at the Manor! GREAT pics and video of soo much fun!
Post a Comment