Monday, November 2, 2009

halloween

Friday it was finally a nice day and so we decided to go and do Hershey Park in the Dark.

We started out at Chocolate world on the ride
Then moved on over to Hershey ParkTrick or Treating area The ladies were asking Jaedon what the secret password was Goin' fishin'Cinderella riding her horse without the carriageMr. Rodeo Clown riding the horse instead of chasing them away
Then on Saturday, Halloween morning, we had some Jack-o-Lantern pancakes That night we went to a little party that Jon's school was putting on. So we got all dressed up again!Then we stopped by Taco Bell and got their free Black Jack Tacos for dinner
I am going to miss Halloween here

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute!! What a trooper you are for dressing them up so many times. I had a hard time doing it twice!!! You might miss it there, but I'm sure your family will love it when you're closer (you will be closer, right???)

Liz Szilagyi said...

I love the rodeo clown idea. He looked the part. I also love the cheese Livy offers when a treat was offered. What a crack up.

Claudia said...

Hershey has been a wonderful place for the kids -- both little and big. We'll miss coming out. Thanks for all the pictures. They were adorable.

Lance n Amber said...

I love those costumes. Olivia's hair looked exactly like Cinderella's and I think the rodeo clown idea was fabulous!
We will miss you having Halloween here too!

Donene said...

I loved the black Jack Taco's they look pretty good! I love their costumes they look great. I will miss coming back to Hershey too.