Thursday, October 29, 2009

Trick OR Treat

Today was the day our part of the state went Trick-or-Treating. So I thought we better get a pumpkin carved. I let them pick the face and then we went to work.

Jaedon didn't really want to stick his hand in there...
He liked it, but then quickly acted like it was gross. After Jaedon's reaction Livy wasn't quite too sure... still not very sure. The finished product of our "Wacko Jacko" "Livy smile." "no" "Livy just smile real quick" "no""Livy smile, and then you can get a treat."
Lunch: PB&J Jack-o-lanterns
Off to go Trick-or-Treating
Our little pumpkin
This house had fun decorations. You can't tell from the picture but the ghost moved around and they had fake smoke blowing...very fun.
Livy must be a Jones because as soon as she got home she dumped everything out of her sack. My kind of girl!
Enjoying some of the goodiesHAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

6 comments:

Donene said...

Oh, that was so cute! I loved the costumes. Jaedon looks great as a rodeo clown and of course Livy looks good as Cinderella,(glad to have had a sneak peek of her. Sofia of course is a very cute pumpkin! I loved the smile of Livy (she is so funny).

Donene said...

You make a very cute witch too!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, love the curlers on Olivia. Too cute costumes. Why do you have different days to trick or treat??? Looks like you had fun.

Claudia said...

Awesome pictures. Thanks for sharing. The costumes were fantastic. Loved them all. Hope you don't eat all your candy at once, kids!!! Love GPB and GMB

Claudia said...

"There is nothing quite as beautiful as the final haul on Halloween night." Glad you had such a fun time.

Whidget said...

Cute photos!! You are so festive with your Halloween pancakes and sandwiches! You're much more fun than I am! :-)

Bridget