Sunday, October 25, 2009

Halloween Hunt

On Saturday morning the Outlets had their annual Halloween egg hunt. I was afraid that they wouldn't be able to do it, because it had been raining the day before, and the forecast said that it would be rainy all day Saturday as well. But the morning was actually great weather. It was even warm. They are not in their costumes though because I thought it was going to be too wet and cold, but when we got outside, it was actually almost too warm for a sweater. So sorry, but costume pictures to come soon with the rest of the weeks Halloween activities...

waiting for the 'go' signal
and they're off! after the hunt. Still happy!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

I love livy's smile in the last picture. She looks so excited!

Donene said...

Livy already looks like she has grown up more. I can't believe that they have a halloween hunt too. Jaedon looked like he enjoyed the finding of all of the loot.

Whidget said...

What fun!! Of course the one day we choose to go to the temple has a dozen other things going on we miss!!! :-)

Cute kiddos, as always!
Bridget

Anonymous said...

WOW, all I can think of is your kids are sure going to be all hyped up with all the candy they get this week. Hahaha. Glad they had fun.

Claudia said...

Looks like alot of fun! Way to go Jaedon and Livy.

Lori said...

Happy Be-lated B-day! What a fun time to celebrate, with lots of candy and parties and yummy cheesecake!