Haha! Too cute!
What is it that Jaedon has on!! Too funny! I loved Livy watching TV she looks pretty comfy.
Ha! They are so cute! I love that Jaedon loves toplay dress up!
hahahaha!
Kids do the craziest things sometimes. I love it when mine dress up. They also get comfortable in positions that I'd probably find not.
Cute kids. Wish you were closer!
Glad you had a good b-day Mel! How weird that you are 29! Crazy! Love the pics of the kids, so funny!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Haha! Too cute!
What is it that Jaedon has on!! Too funny! I loved Livy watching TV she looks pretty comfy.
Ha! They are so cute! I love that Jaedon loves toplay dress up!
hahahaha!
Kids do the craziest things sometimes. I love it when mine dress up. They also get comfortable in positions that I'd probably find not.
Cute kids. Wish you were closer!
Glad you had a good b-day Mel! How weird that you are 29! Crazy! Love the pics of the kids, so funny!
Post a Comment