Thursday, March 25, 2010

I didn't do it

Poor little Sofia has been beaten up. Last night she was sitting in her chair in the dining room and Jon and I were in the kitchen finishing things up for dinner. Livy was being a helper and feeding Sof some puffs. Then we heard banging and crashing, and then screaming and crying! I ran in there, and there Sofia was tipped over in the chair with her head against the brick wall laying on top of Livy. I am assuming that Livy climbed up on the side of the chair to do who-knows-what, but then made the whole chair fall over. After things were settled down, Sofia was actually quite happy and smiley.

These were taken pretty much right after the whole ordeal
These were taken a couple of hours later that night
This is what she thought of the whole thing. :P
Jaedon is becoming quite the little artist lately, and I must say that I am pretty impressed with what he comes up with. He told me he wanted to draw a picture of Nebraska.
(You may need to click on the image to see it better)
I was mostly impressed with his house WITH steps, and his airplane and helicopter on the left side of the paper. And to end on a happy note..., Jon wore his "short" white coat for the last time today!!

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Your poor baby! Her poor head! It is amazing what these little kids go through and still turn out alright lol. I swear Gracie should have come with a helmet!

kate said...

owie! whatev mel, she was probably talking back and you let her have it. ha ha! i've been so embarrassed in public lately, my kids are so bruised up. jaedon's art is so elaborate, wow! and yay for you guys moving on to the long coat stage!

Donene said...

Poor Sofia, that picture looks so sad and ouchy! I am very impressed with Jaedon's picture as well, what detail he has for his age! Tell him it is a great picture and that I would love to have one. (Jaedon will you draw a picture for me?)
Congratulations Jon and moving on to the next stage! YEAH!!

Katie May said...

I've got three words: Child Protective Services....

haha! Poor girl!


And yay for no more "short" coats!

Mary Jones said...

Too bad on the short coat it looks really good on him, now he has to go to the trenchcoat. That bump on her head looks pretty enormous. Lincoln had a little one like that last night when he tried to walk the slippery tile after his shower.

Claudia said...

Oh Sofia, we are sorry for your owie! That looks so sore. Can't wait to see you in a few days and kiss it better, though I suppose it will look a lot better by than! Okay, soooo for Jaedons art work. Working in Kindergarten I have noticed my top notch group goes for great detail on their pictures. Jaedon would be in the top notch group!! Way to go buddy. Can't wait to get on the road. Claudia

Anonymous said...

OUCH! That sure does look like it hurt! Jaedon, all I can say is WOW! Whoever has a picture now will be able to say "I have a Jaedon original from when he was 4/5, and now look at what an accomplished artist he is!". Congrats to Jon on moving to the next stage! Hooray for you all for moving a little closer to Utah!

Liz Szilagyi said...

That is quite a bump! Livy didn't get any battle scars?