Monday, March 8, 2010

sunshine

We have been seeing some nice weather the last couple of days. And today was great weather, so we got out of our cooped up apartment and enjoyed us some!
Sofia was wishing she could run around like everyone else
Here is some proof that she is standing!! Yes, standing. Of course just for short little spurts, but she is standing. She has been doing it for the last week or so now, and she will just be turning 8 months on the 10th! She is growing up way too fast.
Didn't seem to mind the grass too much Livy was waiting and waiting to hit up the swings
ahhhhh...finally Jaedon was running wild playing who-knows-what... and being a goof ball for the camera
Sadly it is supposed to rain the rest of this week come Wednesday, but it will still be in the 50's at least.

7 comments:

Susan said...

Could your kids be any cuter?? I think not! Looks like fun times...I love spring!

jenni said...

i am pretty sure sofia could be the gerber baby, sign her up!

Rachel said...

I love how sofia's eyes smile, just makes me want to squeeze her (I might have said that before)! We are also very excited for spring.

Donene said...

I can't believe your snow is gone.!! Sofia is growing up way to fast and yes, we are missing it:( Thanks for the pictures and how cute she is standing! Livy and Jaedon are cute too, but you know that and I am jealous of your weather with no snow.

Lisa said...

I can't believe how fast she is growing up! It seems like you had her yesterday! I swear when we were that little, time stood still! Love the pics of your cute kids! Now post some of you too! Miss you!

Claudia said...

What cute kids you have. The pictures are adorable. We miss you all so. Thanks for calling tonight -- twas the highlight of my day! See you soon...

Lance n Amber said...

I love your family picture!! SO beautiful!!
And your children are so photogenic. I love the picture of Livy on the swing! Precious!