It seems like forever since I have blogged, but not too much has been going on. Jon has been at the Children's Hospital this month and it has been a busy one. I think I need to make a t-shirt that says, "Have you seen my husband?" ;)
Pregnancy is going well. I am 16 weeks now, and will find out April 22nd what we are having.
Now to the matter of this post. Last night Jon was playing the wii, golfing, which he does EVERY night. He says its his outlet. Whatever helps I guess. Well, when he was done playing Jaedon decided that he wanted a turn playing. Jaedon likes the sword fighting one though. On about Jaedon's third swing Sofia walked by him at just the right moment to get a fast swift slice of her own to the corner of her eye from the wii remote.
The worst part was that Jaedon acted like nothing happened. Sofia is laying on the ground screaming her head off, and Jaedon is glued to the TV to see how he did. We had a little talk about that.
This was shortly after...




5 comments:
Poor Sof! I know those remotes can be dangerous! We have had some close calls here! I sure do miss you and think of you often! Sounds like things are going great! :)d
I'd been wondering why you hadn't blogged in so long. I thought maybe three kids and pregnancy finally caught up with you. So, I've been meaning to tell you how amazing it is that you trained for a triathlon with two little ones. I really want to run one this season, and there are some GREAT ones here in Wisconsin, but how on Earth do I find time to work out? I really don't know how you did it.
Poor Sof, that seemed to swell pretty quick!
Wish I were there to kiss it better little Mis Sof! Would love to give Sofia (Jaedon and Livy) some hugs and kisses in person! Grandma Bassett XOXOXO
I have been wondering where you have been..it isn't unusual for me to wait so long, but not you!
Poor Sof. Good thing she is so cute.
I think that is funny that wii golf is jon's outlet.
Sorry Sofia , that has got to hurt. Jaedon must have been very focused .
Post a Comment