Friday, November 25, 2011

halloween...a bit late

So, I just realized that I never put a picture up of the kids dressed up in their Halloween costumes. So here it is...
Jaedon wanted to be a vampire, so naturally Livy did too, but a "princess" vampire. And Sof was Cinderella, and Jack was a pumpkin.

And now that Thanksgiving is over we are all ready for Christmas. Lights are hung on the house, the Christmas tree is up, and practically all the presents are almost all bought. Maybe now I can feel like I am caught up on things. :)

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I love liv's vampire princess look. Smoking hot!

Donene said...

I love all of your vampires and princesses! and I love the santa hats on all of them, so cute! Sofia looks so grown up in her costume.

Claudia said...

Wow I am impressed with your Christmas tasks that are completed! Way to go! The kids will be so much fun this holiday season and so very excited. Enjoy!

Kathleen said...

emily really liked livy's costume and has told me that next year she wants to be a vampire as well :-).