Sunday, November 13, 2011

singing sensation and a blessing

On November 1st Jaedon had his first grade concert. The morning of the concert he woke up so excited about it. I wondered why he was so excited about it, and then at the concert I figured out why...
 he had a bunch of different parts in the program. As you can see from the picture he was the 'Nook', and then he had a solo part, speaking part, and then played an instrument as well. He did an awesome job at each part too.
(I did have a video, but for some reason it will not upload)

 
Then on November 6th we, well Jon, had the pleasure of blessing our little guy. It was a beautiful day with a beautiful blessing.
 We sure love this little guy and are so blessed to have him a part of our family.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

AHHHH!! He is changing so much! Wish I could be there to squeeze him :)

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute pictures. Jack is growing up so fast! Wish we could have been there for the blessing.
Grandpa Bassett

Donene said...

I love this little guy! and love your other little guy and gals as well! Wish we were there and could have seen Jaedon's program. Love you all!

Claudia said...

Wish we could have been there for both events! But we are grateful for photos and the internet so we can share via cyberspace!! Jadeon looks so dang cute for his part. And Jack is growing so fast!! What a wonderful time in life for Jon, Mel and family! Love ya, Claudia

camie said...

I just had to check in for an update. What a cute little guy- love all the photos!! You're sure becoming quite the photographer! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!