Monday, October 31, 2011

"jack"-o-lantern

This cute little guy is 2 months today. So I thought it was fitting being Halloween, that I got some snaps of him in this cute little hat.
  If you like this hat and would like one like it, go check out my mom's stuff here.
 This little guy is quite the chub-a-lub.

8 comments:

kate said...

really beautiful photos, mel! he is so perfectly sweet. and your mom's pumpkin hat, wow!

Whidget said...

SO CUTE! I am so impressed you got such great shots with three older ones. I can't seem to get my crap together to do any good photos of poor Emmy!

Cara said...

beautiful pics!

Donene said...

Oh. I love this little guy and miss his sweet snuggles! Thanks for the pictures his little smile is so cute!

Rachel said...

WHOA he totally looks like Jaedon (to me anyway) in that last picture.
His cheeks are so big, I just want to squeeze his rolls!

jenni said...

cute pumpkin!!

Josie said...

Oh, he's so cute Mel! What a sweetie! Great pics!

Claudia said...

He is such a happy little chub a lub! Love that little boy!!