Wednesday, October 5, 2011

4 kiddos

So I decided to do the kids all together first. Some of them may look like the same picture, but there are subtle differences in them, which makes it hard for me to decide on which one I like best at times.

4 comments:

Katie May said...

These are so, so cute! I love how big Sofia is smiling in the first! All of your kids are so adorable! And your family pictures are amazing. It's truly a crime to look as good as you do, Mel. Especially since you JUST had your 4th! You're my hero!

Donene said...

OH, these are so adorable! I love them all! Those smiles are so cute and I love the changes in the color!

Liz Szilagyi said...

I love the 3rd one! The 5th, 7th, and last one are my other favorites. They are all so cute tho. You have such an artistic eye. I always love your color/clothing choices and your color edits once the pictures are done are just so great. What a fabulous talent to have.

Claudia said...

Looks like everyone is enjoying little Jack! Love it and love the photos!!! But love the children the most!