Sunday, October 9, 2011

sofia

Like I mentioned before about Sofia not cooperating, you can imagine what it was like to get an individual of her. Some of them turned out pretty blurry and I tried to do the best that I could with them. The girl has sass, but we love her any way.
 Saved the best for last.

4 comments:

Liz Szilagyi said...

I read that perfectly. I saw "best for last" before I saw the picture, and I really was prepared for a glowing picture of Sof. What I got was pure delight! What a cute little girl.

Rachel said...

She is such a beautiful girl. I love the last picture. It is saved for the wedding video!

Donene said...

How can you not love that face! Glad that you captured her, even the last one! Love this little girl!

Claudia said...

My personal favorites are #2 and 3. But it was the last one that got the laughter! So funny!!