I really love the first and the last one (I love them all, but those are my favorites). Jaedon is such a photogenic kid!
I love him! He is so big and so cute. I love those freckles. I want to kiss his cute face right now!
Jaedon, you are so cute! (boys can be cute!) Love your smile!
He is growing so fast! The last one is my favorite in this group. He has such cute smiles for the camera. You do a great job Mel!! But, of course, your subjects to work with are awesome!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I really love the first and the last one (I love them all, but those are my favorites). Jaedon is such a photogenic kid!
I love him! He is so big and so cute. I love those freckles. I want to kiss his cute face right now!
Jaedon, you are so cute! (boys can be cute!) Love your smile!
He is growing so fast! The last one is my favorite in this group. He has such cute smiles for the camera. You do a great job Mel!! But, of course, your subjects to work with are awesome!!
Post a Comment