Saturday, October 8, 2011

livy

This girl cracks us up. How can you not smile and love her.

3 comments:

Liz Szilagyi said...

I love the second and fourth pictures. How can one be so photogenic at four years old?

Speaking of Liv being funny . . . when we were all at Grandmas eating breakfast together, Liv was so quiet. I wondered what was on her mind (I could just tell she was thinking pretty hard). Then out of nowhere she says "Liz, sometimes babies aren't very reverent during prayers." It was too cute. And she was right, Reid had not been on his quietest behavior during the blessing on the food. She seemed so relieved to get it off her chest. It was so cute.

Donene said...

Love this Livy girl!She does take beautiful pictures! I do have a new word in my vocabulary because of her.
"Drinker Fountain."

Claudia said...

Love them all, but number 5 is my favorite on this one. Her hair is getting so long and it is beautiful. As is she and little sister Sofia