Thursday, October 6, 2011

boys vs girls

Jaedon and Jack were easy to get pictures of...
 but Livy and Sofia were a bit more difficult. Sofia wouldn't hold still so there are only these two pictures.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

pictures with kids can be such a pain. You want them to always work out so perfectly and have something in your mind of what they are going to be (at least I do!) and then they turn out nothing like you planned. Yet they have a personality all their own. I love them!

Claudia said...

You do such a great job with the shots Mel!! Of course, you do have awesome models! Cute, Cute!

kate said...

wow, you have really, really good looking kids mel. nice work! the photos are lovely too.

Donene said...

Oh,they are cute! Even if you only had one of Livy and Sofia, they are great, yes, they are very adorable and I love them all!!

Josie said...

Family pictures, what a chore huh?! They really look great Mel. I'm impressed! Such cute kids you make!