Sunday, December 11, 2011

gingerbread

We set out to go and see Santa Clause at Bass Pro Shops, but the wait was way too long and we needed to be somewhere that evening, so we opted for the gingerbread houses at the Kanesville Tabernacle. It is always so fun to see every ones creations.

This is Snow White and I loved the roof on this one.
This one just looked beautiful all around... 
 as well with this one. This one though had a piano and Christmas tree that you could see through the window.
 The cutest gingerbread there.

4 comments:

Donene said...

I loved going there to see the beautiful creations! and yes the cutest gingerbread is the last.

Rachel said...

We are making gingerbread houses tonight. They will NOT be looking like those I am sure. :)

Kathleen said...

those are incredible! ours wasn't quite that great...close, but we forgot the piano!

Claudia said...

I agree with you Mel, love the roof on the first one. The yellow house was my favorite gingerbread home with Livy being the all around cutest gingerbread girl! Claudia