Santa made it to our house. We did question if he was going to leave presents or coal, but looks like everyone made the nice list.
One of the top gifts on Jaedon's list was a Tornado Lab. You turn it on and it makes a tornado in the water.
Livy's top favorite was this travel princess back pack...
but this was definitely number one. A mermaid dress. We don't know why she wanted one so bad, but if you asked her what she wanted for Christmas, mermaid dress was always her reply.
Sofia didn't have too much of a clue to the whole "list" thing, but every time we go to Walmart in the toy section she would manage to find this huge doll and carry it all around the store.
And now she carries it all around the house.
Jack of course could have cared less about Christmas, but Santa did still bring him some stuff.
We hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and that the New Year will be a great one.




3 comments:
what a Merry Christmas and hope you nave a great New Year as well! Thanks for the pics and love Livy's mermaid dress and the big dill made me smile remembering how she knew exactly where that doll was every time.
Oh Sofia does love her baby dolls! Hope she does not take this one for a stroll around the block! Love the most little beautiful little mermaid ever! And Jaedon's tornado in a bottle is marvellous! Looks like it was a wonderful Christmas at the Bassetts household! Love and miss you all!
I don't know how I missed yours either. I don't think I have been checking blogger as frequently as I should :)
Jack is getting SO BIG! I love the princess dresses, they are darling!
Looks like Santa definitely found you guys :)
Post a Comment