Wednesday, August 29, 2012

9th anniversary

Today marks the day that Jon and I were sealed together for eternity in the Logan Temple 9 years ago. So much has happened in those 9 years. 4 wonderful kids, 2 big moves (and more to come) to name a few.
Every joy, trial, struggle, and triumph I have faced, I have experienced with the love of my life by my side. I can't imagine going through it all with anyone else. The Lord has a plan for us and I am SO grateful that He opened the doors for us to find one another. I am who I am because of this wonderful man.
I love you Sweets!
(Thank you Rachel for capturing my favorite wedding picture)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

You make me laugh. :) I hope you had a great day!

Donene said...

Love this picture too, and hope your celebrating is awesome!