Last night we were all outside and Livy came up to me asking to take her training wheels off. I was quite hesitant and just moved the training wheels up higher. But when Livy got on her bike it didn't seem to make any difference. They were still touching the ground. So, I tried telling Livy to just ride around for awhile on them like that, but she shortly came asking again to take them off. I don't why I do it, but I then gave her horror stories of scraping her arms and legs up if she falls. But she still was pretty persistent of having them off. So off they came.
The girl took off right away! She had it down in no time!
I'm not sure if you can see Livy's expression and Jon's. But if you had any doubt of who she takes after, I think you can see it in this picture. She is her Fathers child.
One happy super woman princess!







2 comments:
Quite the rides Liverloo! I loved watching you. You are already a pro. Sure was a good thing Jack got out of the road!! Love ya...
Grandpa B
Yes, she is her father's child!!! And her mother's! She did great and I loved watching Jack run! Way to go Livy!!!
Post a Comment