This little sassy mama started preschool today. She was beyond excited!! When we went to orientation yesterday all of the other kids were shy and timid around the teachers, and Sofia was just grinning ear to ear.
This morning when I dropped her off she just jumped right out of the car and was ready to go! No looking back, until the teacher made her turn around and say goodbye.
When I picked her up she was still grinning ear to ear. Love our little Sofi-bops.
I don't think Jack knew what to do with himself. It was pretty quiet around the house.




3 comments:
Oh, wish we were closer. We could give Jack some fun cousins to play with! I'm not at all surprised that Sof wasn't nervous/shy. I can totally picture it the way you described it. Can't believe your kids are so grown up! I love the posts, makes it easier to feel like I still get to be a part of their life now that we are thousands of miles away (instead of just hundreds ;)).
Love her cute happy smile, Jack looks a little perplexed ,"like, what's going on here!"
Way to go Sof! Sounds like you were pretty prepared for Pre-School. You look absolutely gorgeous. I'm betting Mom and Jack missed you. I love you, little cutie pie.
Grandpa B
Post a Comment