Yesterday we celebrated Jack's 2nd birthday.
He loves bubbles and so we got him a bubble machine gun. (Which doesn't work very well). But he still loved it.
Another thing he has loved is lawnmowers.
When we were out to Utah for the summer he would not put them down. And he would always fight over our neighbors one as well. So now he has his very own and has been using it like a pro.
I know these pictures are blurry, but the kid did not want to smile too much for the camera. So these are the only ones I was able to capture on camera.
I wasn't sure what to do for his cake and was asking Jon what he thought I should do. He suggested minion cupcakes. So minion cupcakes it was!
And they were quite yummy.
Love this little dude, and can't believe how fast they grow up.












2 comments:
Wish we could have been there. The pictures are great. Thanks so much Mel for always sharing your special events with us via the blog. Happy Birthday, Jack Jonathan Bassett!!
Grandpa B
Love the photo of Jack pushing the lawnmower! What a cute grin! What a cute boy! Cupcakes are dang cute Mel!! Wish we lived closer!! Thanks for sharing via cyberspace Mel!
Post a Comment