Thursday, October 17, 2013

backyard campout

Last Friday, Jon, the awesome dad that he is, brought up to the kids that we should go camping..., in the backyard! Of course the kids loved the idea, and were excited for days. Sofia kept calling it our "vacation". 
These pictures are not the best quality, but there are little parts of each of them that I just love.
 Jon and I got this fire pit for our anniversary. We weren't sure if it was a smart buy, but it has turned out to be awesome and the kids love having fires and roasting hot dogs and s'mores. Jaedon is our pyro child, and loves to keep the fire going with the pine needles.
 Love these goof balls!
Then only in Florida, well other places too, we went to the beach in wonderful 80 degree weather. Played in the sand and played with a crab. And even came home with some sunburns. By the time the weekend was over though, we were all exhausted.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love it! Looks like great fun.
Grandpa B