I don't care for fundraisers much. But I did like that at the kids school it was for something that they actually do instead of buying something out of a catalog. And so they get the whole amount of money donated instead of a portion of something that you are paying for.
At first all the kids were running and then I had to leave for a little bit to go and pick up Sofia from preschool. When I came back, they were all pretty much walking.
I missed most of Jaedon's because Jack had a Speech appointment. When I showed up Jaedon was all ready done with all of his laps that they let them get. He was cheering everyone else on.
Livy, was really getting into the music.




2 comments:
Love the photos. I wish the schools around here would do fundraisers like that. I really like the idea. It looks like Jaedon and Livy enjoyed themselves!!!
Grandpa B
See Jane. See Jane run. See all of Jane's friends run! And run, and run! What a cleaver idea for a fund raiser. I do think Delta South did that once. Looks like all of the children had a great time participating in this fundraiser!
Post a Comment