Tuesday, June 10, 2008

After do's...

Now that Livy's hair is getting long enough, and getting into her eyes, I have been either pulling it over with a barrette, or pulling it up. On Sunday, I did it in 2 little piggies. And when I took the elastics out this is the hair do which occurred...

Then yesterday, I just pulled it up in one little pony tail. We went swimming for FHE and so when I took the elastic out it was still kind of wet, but stayed in place like the elastic was still there.But it soon turned into a masterpiece...

8 comments:

Linds said...

I am so jealous of her luscious locks!! She is so darling. I can not beleive how big she is getting. I can't beleive you can get her to stand still while you do her hair!! Impressive!

jenni said...

haha, love her hair! and so jealous. Also like your page and the sunglasses pics!

Donene said...

Livy the hair is great and I am glad to see your happy smiling face, you look cute with any kind of hairdo.

Claudia said...

Loved the pictures! We miss Jaedon and Livy so much -- you and Jon as well, I suppose! Livy's dos are quite the site, but it is her smile that I so enjoy. Is she always happy?
Best wishes to Jon on Thursday. We'll be thinking of you all extra that day.
Scott

Claudia said...

Livvys hair in the first photo remeind me of my own when I first wake up in the am! Those were pretty dang cute photos of our little Miss Livvy. She is a cutie! Claudia

Rachel said...

Livy is HOTTT! I know I have said this before, but I can't believe how long her hair is after just a month. I wish my hair grew that fast. I also like her smile the best it reminds me of Ty's, big and open-mouthed!

ONE MORE WEEK :)

Merced said...

How fun, I like the new blog background. Boone thinks Livy is adorable, he says that every time he sees your blog.

Lisa said...

Love the hair! Keep the pictures coming. You have such photogenic kids and not to mention you are extremely photogenic yourself!