Friday, June 6, 2008

I think he's seen too much...




And this is about what Livy looks like now-a-days when she eats...

food every where. (I don't think the picture does it justice, but I think you get the idea)

7 comments:

Annie said...

That is SO funny. Ugh, I do not like pumping.

Katie May said...

Whoa, guess I better watch myself or I know what Gredtel will be doin' soon! Jaedon just wants to be like Mommy. Cute little Livy!

Claudia said...

Melanie, I so enjoy the videos you post! Thank you so much for allowing us to watch and enjoy our grandchildren from a distance. What adorable, adorable little ones they are. Jaedon is just such a hoot to watch, such a fun age! And Livvy, well what a sweetheart! They are very fortunate to have such a marvelous mom and dad! Thanks so much! Claudia

Rachel said...

I can't believe how LONG livy's hair is after just two weeks (or so)!

That is so funny with the video and Jaedon!

Lisa said...

I am still laughing at your video clip. That is hilarious and Livy looks just like Gracie when she eats. SO cute!

Tia said...

Jaedon and Carter should get together. He asked me today if I could paint his toenails! Yikes! Sometimes I worry about him too! And I love your heading. That family picture is so cute. Did you just have it done?
P.S. Did you know that you are the best commenter (if that's a word) ever! I love you!

Donene said...

I laughed out loud when I saw the video, yes Jaedon is quite smart and doesn't miss much. You will need to watch what you say and do around him. Livy is a little messier than Jaedon was.