I have forgotten how great the yard sales are out here in the East. The first year we moved here I would hit one up almost every weekend, and then the 2nd year we were in Utah pretty much the whole summer so I kind of lost my desire to go to them, and not that we are really in need of anything, which can be bad about going to yard sales, you come home with "stuff" that you really didn't need, but the deals you can find are unbelievable. So anyways, I went to a big neighborhood one this morning, and I was out to find a bike for Jaedon for his birthday (which was only $3 and pictures will come on his birthday), and like I previously mentioned, ended up getting a lot of stuff that I didn't really need. But one of the things that I got was a tutu. A little big for Liv right now and I think I may need to decrease the length of it. But no girls life is complete without a tutu. (Although I never had one growing up) But when I brought it home Jaedon kept asking and telling me to put it on Livy. So I finally put it on her, and of course it was just way too big, but then Jaedon decided that he wanted to put it on. I tried telling the kid that it was just for girls, because I worry about this kid sometimes, he loves to play with dolls, and loves to watch Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, The little Mermaid. But Jon said to just let him try it on, so I did, and the kid LOVED it! Lately he has been doing this little curtsy thing too, so he was doing it before I got the camera, but at the end of the movie it is pretty funny what he does when I ask to see his "curtsy"...

14 years ago




9 comments:
LOVe the underwear showing through on the last picture! so FUNNY!
um yea I want to go to garage sales too when we come out! :)--that would be just 18 days away!
Love that curtsy and love Mels giggle! That was so dang fun to watch and I must tell you I can still see as plain as day Jonathan dancing around in Alizabeths little dress! And, yes Matthew and Jon both had Cabbage Patch dolls and a kitchen set they loved to play in, but look at what great husbands, dads, and cooks they are now so not to worry too much Melanie! Love, Claudia
A man after his grandfather's heart! I still have my dress, padding, nylons, shoes, purse, necklace and earrings in a DI bag already to go whenever called upon. I've not ever worn a tutu however! Don't think my body would look too grand with all that fluff, but Jaedon looked great. Loved the curtsie!
Don't you just love children's lack of inhibition. Make sure you enjoy every minute of those kiddies. They grow up way too fast and lose their innosence way too soon.
Love, Aunt Fanny Sarah
Jaedon the "curtsy" was great and it sounds like the garage sales are great this year. It's great that you got the bike, can't wait to see it.
Mel, Mel Mel.
I am so glad I found you on here! I miss you so much and your family is beautiful!
I am going to add you on to my friends..
Stop That :) haha
These pictures are so cute and put a smile on my face! So dang cute. I have got to get one of those tutu's for Gracie too! Love it!
Made my day!! What a cute kid. Love the new look of the blog by the way!
Mel you have nothing to worry about, every little boy needs a tutu!! The end is hilarious and I never get tired of hearing your laugh. I think it is one of my very favorites!!
This might be the best post EVER!
Post a Comment