Friday, May 30, 2008

4 things...

4 things I was doing 10 years ago: 1- Finishing up my Junior year at Weber High School 2- Going through a major break-up with a boyfriend (Man, did I think that was the end of the world!) 3- Preparing for the summer 4- Did I mention preparing for the summer! 4 things I was doing 5 years ago: 1. Hitting it off in a relationship with my "Sweets" 2. Just graduated with my Associates, and finished the Nursing program 3. Starting a nursing job at Logan Regional Hospital as an RN 4. Traveling to and from Preston to Delta, to spend time with the love of my life. :) 4 things I did yesterday: 1= Started Livy on the bottle 2= Attempted to feed Livy from the bottle 3= Played with the Nielsons, and got a break from trying to feed Livy from the bottle 4.= Getting frustrated with my stubborn child that won't take a bottle 4 shows I like to watch: 1~ Heroes 2~ American Gladiators 3~ So you think you can dance 4~ American Idol

2 comments:

Rachel said...

That was fun to read! It always brings a smile to my face to hear the word, "SWEETS!"

Donene said...

I remember all of those times and I am glad that you have your "Sweets". It makes me smile too, especially when Jon says it. Sorry to hear that Livy is not taking a bottle very well, she'll learn sooner or later.