I got my firelite back, and so therefore got my pictures back. Thanks Mom for being so prompt. So here are the last of some, of my favorites from Utah, and to explain alittle more of what we did while we were there. We have a HUGE Easter Egg hunt every year, up my parents canyon, and you are really looking for these eggs. If any of you have been hiking with my Dad you will know what I mean. There is a family joke that my dad tries to kill off the one marrying into the family and if they survive, then they can be apart of the family. :) But actually they are usually all ready apart of the family, so maybe he is just trying to kill them off. Anyway, it is roughin' it! And yes it is May, but we waited until everyone was there so it would be more exciting with everyone there. Jaedon loves to be outside, and usually if I couldn't find him, he was out on the tramp jumping around. His other favorite while out there was the 4-wheeler! You would take him on a ride and as soon as you were done he wanted to go again right then. But the best part was that he actually liked "4-wheeling". He loved it when you went off the road and it was bumpy, and he loved it when he went up the mountain with Uncle Mac! We had a good time and can't wait until we can return! ;)
14 years ago






5 comments:
Cute photos Melanie! Thanks for taking the time to post them. So glad to hear you had such a great time with your family. Sounds like it was a lot of fun! You kids have a great Memorial Day Weekend! Love, Claudia
why can I only see two pictures.....is my computer retarded? I think I will bring my flash drive to "borrow" all of your pictures of the fun time when we come.
I think there is something wrong with photobucket. It is doing it to me too. But if you sit there and watch it over, and over, and over, eventually you will see the pictures. I think it has something to do with putting titles on it. Because I never put them before, and the last couple of ones that I have put titles to, it has been retarded like that.
wow cute family pics. Love your hair like that! Livy is the only girl??? she will be pampered and tough!
I think it must be the titles too because mine was doing that same thing, I am still trying to watch and see all of the pictures, I am glad that you have posted some because I have been a slacker and have not put many pictures on the blog. Thanks
Post a Comment