Jaedon was playing with his playdoh the other day, and he has to play with it in the kitchen, and I was on the computer. He comes in and asks to roll a ball out of the playdoh, he then comes back alittle later with a bigger chunk of playdoh, and asks to roll another ball. Then next thing I know he comes trekking in with the bag of carrots in hand.
Jaedon: Mom, mom! I nee a cay-yeah, for mi snowman.
Mom: You need a carrot for your snowman!? (Glance away from computer and see bag of carrots plopped onto the table, and little blue snowman being handled gently in Jaedon's hands)
Jaedon: Yay, I nee a cay-yeah.
Mom: Well, OK then.
14 years ago




2 comments:
Be sure to tell Jaedon that Grandma and Grandpa love his snowman!!! That is an adorable story! He did an awesome job! What a sweetheart he is!
What a great blue snowman! Jaedon we love you!
Post a Comment