Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Fun Times in Delta

Our first stop of our trip was to Delta, where Jon grew up, and his parents still live. Jaedon got to play with his cousins, Max and Ava. They had such a fun time together and got along quite well. And Livy was able to finally see Max and Ava, and Laura as well, for the first time. We only stayed until Friday though, and wish we could have stayed longer, then it was off to see Mac get home from his mission.

3 comments:

Claudia said...

Makes us miss you all!!! So glad we got to see you. Hope you are all having a great time at Grandma and Grandpa Jones!

Liz Szilagyi said...

I love the slideshow. I especially love the plane picture and Jaedon with the kitty. I wish I could have been there. Delta looks so green and open. I miss my open spaces. Let me know when you come back. I need to come visit.

Rachel said...

Looks like fun!