Jaedon, that is pretty dang funny! How fun to enjoy the simple things of life. Thanks Mel for sharing the simple things of life with us. How wonderful to be a child. How wonderful to remember what it was like to be a child!
Jaedon you are pretty funny, you make me laugh. I am glad that you are having fun, wish I was there to build a big tower, I love building tall towers too.
4 comments:
Jaedon, that is pretty dang funny! How fun to enjoy the simple things of life. Thanks Mel for sharing the simple things of life with us. How wonderful to be a child. How wonderful to remember what it was like to be a child!
Jaedon you are pretty funny, you make me laugh. I am glad that you are having fun, wish I was there to build a big tower, I love building tall towers too.
He builds some pretty good towers!! Knocking them over is always the best part though!
Jaedon cracks me up! So I can see the floor again in your house so that is good! (you know from us and all of our junk all over!)
Post a Comment