Little Miss Livy's hair is long enough now that I was able to braid it. It looked really cute!

Last week we had our friend Bennett over to play.
Jaedon AND Livy were so excited to have someone to play with.
Jaedon and Bennett were pretty cute with Livy, and they would each get on one side of her and hold her hand, and then walk around and then fall down together. They thought this was the greatest!

And here are some shots of
Jaedon and Livy
sportin' the bike helmets.

(
Jaedon has an ice cream mustache...in case you were wondering if he all of a sudden hit puberty or something)

5 comments:
How fun with Livy's hair! Cute!
What cute kids you have! They must have 100% Jones genes. Our kids were never that cute!! I love Livy's braid and their helmets are the awesomest! Thanks for keeping us in the loop.
Love, Grandpa B
Your kids are adorable! Jaedon looks just like you, I love it :)
Email me so we can chat jnkgeorge@msn.com
Cya babe
I saw Livy's hair like that at Stake Conference and thought it was way cute! I wonder if I could get Kate to sit still long enough to do it...
Livy's hair is really growing and the braid is so cute! Jaedon's shadow on his lip is cute too, I will be there soon!!!!
Post a Comment