Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The things they learn...

It amazes me at times how quick little kiddos can pick up on things. For instance, Livy loves our cell phones. She used to love them to chew and slobber all over, but now she loves to talk on them. It is pretty funny to watch her and listen to what she "tries" to say. Don't worry, she is using an old phone that is no longer in service...in case you were wondering. I wonder who she is talking to and what they are talking about. I think she is a busy woman though, because the conversations don't last long, but she sure has plenty of calls to make.

6 comments:

Donene said...

Mel do you talk on the phone alot?
Livy you are so cute and you are so smart!! It doesn't take long for her to pick up on the things that are important. She is growing up so quickly, it was cute to see her talking to Jaedon, I miss them and can't wait to see them in person, thanks for the video's and the talking on the phone is priceless.

Claudia said...

That is absolutely adorable! What cute kids you two have. Thanks for sharing these precious moments with us via blog and video. Don't we live in a wonderful age? It helps us watch them grow up from so far away! Awesome.
Grandpa B

Katie May said...

That is some serious talking. Look at that girl! Plus, I love her "do". I think you'll need to help me figure out some things to do with Mayzie's hair. I'm inspired!

Claudia said...

I can not believe how much Livy has grown! She walks and 'talks' so well. Now we know what she will be wanting for Christmas some day soon. Can't wait to talk to her!

Rachel said...

Ty does this too, so maybe they are talking to each other!

Lisa said...

Love the video. That is too cute! Your Livy is younger than my Gracie and Gracie still isn't walking. She shimmy's along everything and if I actually let her go for a second, she probably would, but being as she is the only one we will have, sniff, sniff, I don't want to lose the crawling stage lol. Your kids are very entertaining! So, cute!