Jaedon had his Preschool graduation last night. It is always fun to see little 3 to 4 year olds get together and do stuff. This also is Jaedon's last year with having Bryn as his teacher. We are sad that they are leaving, but excited for the new adventures they are taking on. Thanks Bryn for all you do. Jaedon sure loves you (and Londyn), you have had such an impact on his life and have taught him so much. Thanks again! Here is a little video of them singing some songs, it is kind of long, but entertaining. And I was afraid that Jaedon was going to be his shy-self and clam up, but he did really well.
Getting his hat and tassle.





8 comments:
Jaedon sure is a cute kid. He growin up so fast. So mel I want to see a profile pic of you and your belly. Hope this pregnancy has been good to you.
Like you haven't been sick or too uncomfortable, That is what I meant. Oh boy... I love you mel!
Isaac is so funny!!
I think Jaedon has a spring in his shoes! Looks like Jaedon had fun in preschool, which is what it's all about!
I am impressed with all of the cute songs that they learned. Jaedon has quite the bounce and sang right out, way to go Jaedon!
I am REALLY going to miss all of them!!! Thank you for letting me be his teacher!! We all love Jaedon at this house!! maybe someday he will come pick Londyn up for a date!!! Ya know if it did work out Londyn would have some pretty awesome in-laws:)))
what a cutie! he sure looks like a jones to me! so, we are thinking of possibly using the name olivia. . . hope you don't mind. it sure looks cute on your little girl!
I love how he just looks so proud.
Congratulations Jaedon! You are the awesomest graduate ever!!!!
Post a Comment