Today we were supposed to have 2 Easter egg hunts, but one of them got moved to another day due to weather. But there was still one that was going to be on whether rain or shine, so of course we were there. This one is put on by the Township, and it seems like every year, it is blasted cold! I didn't get many pictures because it was so cold, and I was the one out there helping my frozen children pick up eggs. The pictures don't really show too much of how WINDY and cold it was. I think if it wasn't so windy, it wouldn't have been so bad. Jon, kept asking if it was really worth it to be freezing to death, just so that we could get a handful of candy. Probably not, but we will always remember it!
14 years ago




7 comments:
Good job on the dresses and the quilt! I love the colors you chose! Man the wind was crazy at the Easter egg hunt, but it was fun none the less!
i love those little dresses! you make the cutest things.
The quilt is adorable! I love the colors and the little dresses are very cute. I am sorry the weather was so bad, it wasn't very great here either if that makes you feel any better.
Very cute! Livy kindof looks like a supermodel with the way she is walking!
Great job on your quilt! It is so cute! You are so super talented Mel!
omgosh, your quilt looks so cozy! cute idea with the bandannas!
Mel, do you have the pattern to those dresses? YOu have to show me how to make them. they are DARLING. I love your quilt too. You are so crafty.
Post a Comment