Saturday, March 28, 2009

let the Easter festivities begin

Our apartment complex had their annual Easter Egg Hunt this afternoon. It had rained last night, so I wondered how the weather was going to be for the day, and if it was going to still be possible for the hunt. But it wasn't too bad of weather other than a little overcast and just a tad windy. Jaedon was able to go on the "4 and under" area, and I think there were only a couple of more kids around his age that were there. The rest were around Livy's age. Livy did really well. She went right to work and knew exactly what to do.

Before the hunt began...

and they're off...

after the hunt...

and over joyed!

Stay tuned for 2 more weeks of Easter egg hunts!!

6 comments:

Donene said...

You always have the greatest egg hunts out there, I'm looking forward to seeing the rest.Livy looks so grown up adn Jaedon has it really figured out this year.

Liz Szilagyi said...

Oh my goodness, Livy is too cute!

Claudia said...

Good job Livy and Jaedon! What a fun video. I agree with Donene, those kids are looking so grown up! We miss you guys.
Love, Grandpa B

Claudia said...

I would take those two any day to an egg hunt! What great little 'treasure' hunters they are. Way to go Jaedon and Livy! So what is in the eggs? Candy...Hershey chocolate?????

Claudia said...

They are such good little egg gatherers perhaps you two should consider getting some chickens?

Rachel said...

I always think every year how fun your egg hunts look.

We are in Tucson on TDY. We go home to the snow today......YUCK!