If any of you know my husband he hates to move! I like to move though, because you have a feeling of newness and a new beginning in a sense. But since our family is getting bigger, it means we need a bigger place. The timing isn't the greatest either because we only have a year left here. So we will only be in our new apartment for about 10-11 months. But it will be worth it for the space. I will miss our dishwasher though. Maybe I can find one on Craigslist for not too much. Also I am not too excited to be going back to brick walls. We had those in Logan, and not my favorite, but of course it works. I know though that Jaedon and Livy will love having a playground right outside the door, and having so many friends living right next door too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
so I've never left a comment on your blog yet. I've been behind on looking on everyone's blog. I'm so excited to have another niece. congrats on having a girl. The bunk beds look awesome! You do so great with the onesies that you make. I put Lincoln in the onesie you made for him and he looked so cute. About your new van. I totally love the new dodge caravans. Its funny I thought I would never want a van either, its funny how having a family can change your opinion. Good luck on your move. Are you moving very far?
i think you may have some pretty rockin neighbors...maybe...
I agree with Jenni!!! I'm so excited for you guys to move here!
Let us know when it is. We can come help.
Can you post a picture?
I am sorry you have to move but it will be nice to pack up and have everything all organized. Maybe you can keep what you can in boxes then you won't have to pack again!
I thought you were going to hide the new baby in the closet! Somehow you made the brick walls cute and like home (not all can do this you know).
You're moving to the manor? Fun! That will be great. Let me know if you need help with stuff!
Move? Move? Where have I been? Where are you moving? When are you moving? Are you leaving the complex where you are, or just moving to a three bedroom apartment? Fill me in, please!
We've become experts in moving. If you need any tips, just give us a holler!
We had our garage sale yesterday and got rid of a ton of stuff. Do you want us to ship out all the boxes we're storing for you? Oh, and the gun cabinet, too?!! We'd have a lot more room in our new SMALLER house if our kids would take everything that belongs to them! One day, I know, one day!!
Out in the dark Grandpa from Delta!
Post a Comment