Friday, March 20, 2009

Who wouldn't want this!?

So I am not expecting to get this because that is just how my luck usually is. I have only won one thing before when it involves a drawing, and that was on our one year honeymoon to Hawaii! But this would be awesome to get if I could...

Here is the link to their blog where you could have a chance at winning it yourself too...

3 comments:

Donene said...

I entered so maybe I can win too!!

Liz Szilagyi said...

You are so nice to tell everyone else how to win. Lowers your chances. :) So I have Spring Break this week. I may have to make a trip over your way.

Claudia said...

If I won it the million dollar question would be.....what in the hell would I do with it??? I know...I would give it to Melanie! I am saving Aunt June's old antique one for you tho Mel. No buttons to push, but I do know Julie Lovell covets it, so it must be good for something!