So you are going to be a true HOT MORMON MOM!! :) I like the van. Which car did you get rid of?
The basketball league was a Tremonton league that Nate put a team in (actually I put the team in and was super creative with the name......Rachel's Team! I am sure they liked that!)
You guys have trained your cheerleaders well!!! Mel, your family is darling and so is your blog-its fun to see all that you are doing-you are as creative as your mom!! Good Luck with the rest of the pregnancy we are so excited for you!!
3 comments:
I love the kick! Was Jon a cheerleader?! ha :)
So you are going to be a true HOT MORMON MOM!! :) I like the van. Which car did you get rid of?
The basketball league was a Tremonton league that Nate put a team in (actually I put the team in and was super creative with the name......Rachel's Team! I am sure they liked that!)
Go Livy! Give me a G,give me an O, Go Livy!! You are a very cute spirit finger cheerleader, I liked the lifts.
You guys have trained your cheerleaders well!!! Mel, your family is darling and so is your blog-its fun to see all that you are doing-you are as creative as your mom!! Good Luck with the rest of the pregnancy we are so excited for you!!
Post a Comment