Monday, March 23, 2009

BIG girl...

Livy is growing up way too fast. She is now officially in the "big" bed. Although she gets out at least 3-4 times before she actually falls asleep. Sometimes when she does get out she will come out the door and just peek her little head around the corner. But most the time she is playing with toys, or climbing up the ladder and trying to get into Jaedon's bed.
Today she had her 18 month appt. and is just below the 90th percentile for her weight, and above the 95th percentile for her height. She didn't have to get any shots, and Jaedon kept asking though if she had too. She was really good through the whole appt. She cooperated and did what the doctor asked her to do. But when it came time to put her clothes back on, you would have thought that she had gotten shots! The little stinker was crying and running away from me so that I couldn't get her clothes on.

6 comments:

Claudia said...

Missing my Hershey kisses! Can't wait to come visit in July.
Grandpa B

The Hulls said...

Man, I can't believe she is already 18 months! Time really does fly! She is such a cutie!

Katie May said...

I love Livy! She is the most social 18 month old I've ever seen. Whenever she wants to sit on my lap or wander in our pew, I feel so special....until I realize we're the 12th family she's visited so far!

Donene said...

Livy, I wonder where you got not wanting to have your clothes on, I am glad your mother out grew it!

Rachel said...

I'm glad her mother out grew that habit too, that could bring on some very interesting family gatherings :)
Livy looks SO grown up!

Unknown said...

Rach, you know you would love it! We should make it a family tradition whenever we are all together! :)